Stage one of the installation has taken place, attaching the yarn strips to the first floor bannister. It is already looking vibrant and eye catching , which ever angle you view the installation from, and has already been of great interest to the visiting public.
We are still collecting yarn strips, so there is plenty of time to send in your knitted or crocheted strip to the Manchester Craft and Design center. Also, if you would like to many more than one, please feel free!!!
For those of you who have already contributed a massive thanks to you all:-
- Marie Pattison, Manchester UK
- Dawn Elwell, Audenshaw, Manchester UK
- Margaret Dayman, Angus, Scotland
- Abbaballistic, Haringley, London UK
- Helen Best-Shaw, London UK (www.busknitter.blogspot.com)
- Samantha Thorley, Sale Moor, Manchester UK
- Cathy Henry, Ontario Canada
- okadascat, Hartlepool UK (www.okadascat.blogspot.com)
First Lot up and looking amazing...
Keep posted for pictures from the Yarn Forward workshop taking place Saturday 21st March from 2pm @ The Manchester Craft and Design Centre.