Thank you so much for all your wonderful wooly work!
Giving us the pleasure of installing more strips to the bannister at The Manchester Craft & Design Centre.
The latest participants, new folks and our ever faithful friends who continue to contribute, are:
- Pamela Vose from Manchester (and the Kings Arms Knitting Club)
- Vicky Ingham from Loughborough
- Adèle Waples from Braintree in Essex
- Richmal Wigglesforth from Manchester (and the Kings Arms Knitting Club)
- Pauline Hession from Liverpool
- Christine Kriebel from Dortmund in Germany
- Sandra Wielaert from Den Haag (The Hauge) in the Netherlands
- Anne Karategih from Düsseldorf in Germany (www.myspace.com/haekelschutzbund)
- Kelda Savage from Manchester (and the Craft and Design Centre)
- Kay Savage from Loughborough
- Marjorie Darnborough from West Lancashire
Curly Crochet by Adèle Waples
(blue strip; fourth from left) "waves going both sides...yarn used is old Tvinngarn from Norway, 100% wool."
And we've received even more examples of your creativity...so watch this space...we'll make another installation in the next few weeks when you'll see your strips up there...